Lucille Desiree Ball born August 6, 1911 and died April 26, 1989) was born at 60 Stewart Avenue on the westside of Jamestown, N. Y. It is now 69 Stewart Avenue. She spent most of her childhood on Eighth Street, now Lucy Lane in Celoron, N.Y.
- Lucy Ricardo was the fictitious character she played on television who lived at the fictitious address of 623 68th Street, N.Y., N.Y.
- Lucie Desiree Arnaz (born July 17, 1951) is the daughter of Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, Sr. She is also an actress.
- Desiderio Alberto Arnaz III (“Desi”) (born March 2, 1917, died December 2, 1986) was the Cuban born band leader married November 30, 1940 and divorced March 3, 1960 to Lucille Ball.
- Ricky Ricardo was the fictitious character Desi played on “I Love Lucy” show.
- Desiderio Alberto Arnaz IV, (“Desi, Jr.”) (born January 19, 1953) is the son of “Desi” Arnaz and Lucille Ball.
- Little Ricky was the fictiious son of the fictitious Lucy and Ricy Ricardo, also born January 19, 1953.
- Keith Thibodeaux is the television child actor who played Little Ricky.
- Original broadcasts of “I Love Lucy” were run October 15, 1951 through May 6, 1957 (180 episodes) followed by 13 one hour specials that ran from November 6, 1957 through April 13, 1960.